Welcome to St Katherine's Surgery
We hope to use our surgery website as a way of presenting all our patients with an up to date resource for all information relating to our practice. We will keep it current with any news, developments & details that are relevant to the practice & our patients.
As well as a source of information about our Practice, the staff & the services we provide, we hope you use the website as a useful resource with links to other reliable websites for health related information. If there is topical health information we will also add this to the website.
Have a look around our website and please do send us some feedback. We can use your thoughts to improve our online services & further develop the website to make it a more useful, practical application for our patients.
Changes to GP Working Times
As some of you may already know, Dr Conway is reducing her time at the practice from the beginning of October as she will be taking up an additional post at St Michael's Hospice. However, Dr Wheeler and Dr Flewers will be increasing their working hours to maintain services for our patients. We are also delighted to announce that Dr Flewers will become a partner at the Practice.
This change does mean that patients who have Dr Conway as their named GP will now be transferred to another doctor and you will receive a letter with this information soon.
The new timetable for the doctors is detailed below:
|Dr Crook||Monday and Wednesday|
|Dr Hunter||Monday, Tuesday morning and Thursday|
|Dr Reese||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday|
|Dr Carpenter||Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday and Friday|
|Dr Wilkins||Wednesday, Thursday and Friday|
|Dr Wheeler||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday|
|Dr Flewers||Monday, Tuesday morning, Thursday morning and Friday|
In July 2016 95% of respondents to the NHS Friends and Family Test stated they were either 'extremely likely' or 'likely' to recommend the Surgery to a friend or a member of their family.
"Wonderful service from a lovely bunch of doctors, nurses and reception staff. Keep up the good work." (July 2016.)
"Brilliant service - phoned for appointment at 11:10, seen at 12:10 and prescription collected by 12:20." (July 2016)
"Reception do a wonderful job, everyone is always helpful." (July 2016)
"Such a lovely practice. Staff are always happy to help. Keep up the good work." (July 2016)
"Excellent service, could not ask for better." (July 2016)
"Always a professional service from staff. Lovely surgery." (June 2016)
"Wonderful service, lovely girls on reception. " (June 2016)
"The receptionists are always kind and helpful and caring. Same as the nurses. All the GPs are very good, this surgery is an asset to the Ledbury Community." (June 2016)
"I think the practice exceeds expectations - cannot think of anything that could be improved." (Feb 2015)
"Have never had any complaints. Staff have always been lovely to us. Very helpful. We have been using this Surgery since 1999."(Feb 15)
"Continue the good work and standards that you have achieved. Well done." (February 2015)
"The doctors are great, patient, kind and helpful, so are the nurses and reception staff. Ledbury are very fortunate to have such an excellent service." (March 2015)
If you would like to take part in the NHS Friends and Family Test please click here to submit a survey online.
We welcome your feedback - take part in the NHS Friends and Family Test
Your feedback will help us learn more about what you think of your experience - what you like and what you think we could improve. Ultimately, you're helping us to make changes that will ensure we can offer the best possible care.
Please look out for the following ways of giving feedback:
- Friends and Family Test - available in the paper format in the Surgery or alternatively complete the survey online by clicking here. Please click here to see the results of the Friends and Family Test and to read a selection of comments left by our patients about the Surgery.
- GP Patient Survey - this is a paper survey sent out to a random selection of patients twice a year (July and December). If you receive a survey please take the time to complete this as it is important for as many responses as possible to be given to gain an accurate picture of the Surgery and the services that we offer. If you have received a GP Patient Survey you can complete this online by clicking here.
- NHS Choices Website - visit nhs.uk to leave a comment or feedback about your recent experience of the Surgery.
- PPG Suggestion Box - the St Katherines Surgery Patient Participation Group are an important link between the patients of the Surgery and the staff. If you would like to leave a suggestion for the PPG to consider please use the suggestions box in the PPG corner of the waiting room.
- Comments and Suggestions section of our website - please use this link to write a comment to be received by Practice staff - add a comment.
Important: We are changing the system for ordering repeat prescriptions. Learn More...
If you register for the Patient Access system you will be able to book and cancel your appointments as well as ordering your prescriptions online.
If you currently use this website to order your repeat prescriptions you will need to register for this new service. For more information on Patient Access and how to register click here.
Are you eligible for an NHS Vaccination?
The NHS offers the following vaccinations free on the NHS if you match the eligibility criteria. Click on the links below for more information.
(Site updated 03/10/2016)