The Health Visiting Team can offer support to all famillies that have pre-school children; this could be help with your childrens' feeding, crying or 'poo problems'. Health visitors are here to offer support throughout your children's early growth, and emotional and physical development. They could even help with those toddler tantrums! The team can also offer advice and help if you are 'feeling low' or attempting to alter your lifestyle by trying to lose weight or give up smoking.
The Ledbury Health Visiting Team
Kirsty Pickard - Health Visitor
Jeanette Green - Community nursery nurse
Rachael Dyke - Community nursery nurse
The Health Visiting Team are based in Ledbury and run two clinics during the week. To make an appointment contact the team on... 01531 637601
- Monday mornings between 09:30am and 10:30am at Ledbury Children's Centre
- Wednesday afternoons between 2pm and 4pm at St Katherines Surgery
Five Key Visits from the Health Visiting Team
Are you expecting a baby or do you have a child aged 0 - 5 years?
If so, then your health visiting team can offer you a range of advice and support. You will also receive five key visits:
- When you are around 28 weeks pregnant
- 10 - 14 days following the birth of your baby
- When your baby is 6 - 8 weeks old
- A review of your child's development at 9 - 12 months
- A review of your child's development at 2 - 2 1/2 years.
From breast feeding and weaning to immunisations and minor illnesses, the health visiting team is there for you.
Find out more at https://www.england.nhs.uk/healthvisitor